USTECH Master Laminator General Warranty information
The Laminator (excluding the consumable parts) is warranted against defect in part(s) for twelve (12) months from the purchase date. In promotion event, your purchase might comes with thirty-six (36) months warranty as well.
This warranty excludes two laminate rollers (top and bottom rollers), which have 90 days warranty from the purchase date.
This warranty is depot warranty for end user or purchaser only, and not transferable. In the event that the machine needs shipping back to our service center for warranty service, the client will be responsible for both ways shipping. For warranty services, it’s solely USTECH’s discretion to repair or replace the service unit.
Proof of purchase is required to validate to the warranty period. The Limited warranty becomes void if the equipment is modified, improperly installed or used, damaged by accident or neglect, or if incompatible film was used, or if any parts are improperly installed or replaced by the user. USTECH’S obligation under this limited warranty does not include routine maintenance, cleaning, adjustment, normal cosmetic or mechanical wear, or freight charges.
Without limiting the generality of the previous paragraph, USTECH’s obligation under this limited warranty does not included:
- 1. Consumable parts such as the heating element in our heating assist models.
- 2. Damage caused to the rollers by knives, razors, other sharp tools: by any forging objects falling into the working area of the product; or by cleaning the laminator with solutions or materials that harm it’s surfaces;
- 3. Damage caused by adhesives;
- 4. Damage caused by lifting, tilting or attempting to move the laminator on the uneven surface and caused laminator falling down.
- 5. Damage caused by unsuitable mounting board material and caused the damaged on the rollers.
The Warranty Service will be provided by mailing the defective parts to customer for replacement. We will cover the Ground shipping cost. Customer will be responsible return the damage parts to us.
** The warranty terms are subject to change without notice, please contact our office to get our latest update version.